Transfer Student

Students transfering from Universities of Ukraine or former USSR need not to get Legalize their academic transcripts.

Students transfering from another country have to Legalize their academic transcript from the Ministry of Education in Kiev on Arrival to Ukraine.

Students who would like to transfer their credits to Kharkiv National Medical University (KNMU) must submit the following documents for admission:

  1. International Passport
  2. School certificate
  3. Official academic transcripts from previously attended colleges and universities.
  4. Filled Application form

Students can send the documents by e-mail:

Kharkiv National Medical University (KhNMU) accepts qualified transfer students from other universities of Ukraine and from all over the world. We operate on semester system. Admission will be based on your overall academic record. Some programs are very competitive and the requirement for consideration will likely be higher.

For transfer students we check every candidate academic transcripts separately and then our administrations decide in which year admission can be given to student.

For futher information on academic credit transfers please contact:

Tel: +380631651370

Latest news
  • Best Medical University

    Kharkiv National Medical University is awarded best Medical University

  • Visit of Indian Ambassador

Admissions for session 2016/2017 are open now.

Kharkiv National Medical University will shortly start on the spot admissions in different part of the World. For more details please contact LLC Bob Trade – (e-mail: