It is of vital importance for the University to actively cooperate with many foreign and international research and educational establishments and organizations among which are the following:
– Bath Spa University (Great Britain);
– the University of Medical Sciences (Poland);
– the European Federation of Physiological Societies (France);
– the International Organization of Brain Studies, the Regional European Bureau of WHO (Switzerland);
– the American Medical Research Foundation, Albert 5:hweitzer Institute for Human Studies, the Open Public Institute (USA);
– the University of Cincinnati (USA);
– the Ukrainian-American Centre for Reproduction and Genetics;
– Bar Klun Medical University (Israel);
– Weifang Medical University (China), and many others. The research activities of the University academician meet the present needs and international standards.
The International students department of Kharkiv National Medical University (KNMU) provides course advice for potential students, assists with the admission and enrolment of international students and provides ongoing academic, cultural, social and personal support for international students. Whether enquiries are of an educational, personal, legal, social, cultural or financial nature, somebody will be able to assist.
The International students department is the focal point for international students. The International students department can advise on all matters relating to application, accommodation, admission, fees, immigration, arrival services, orientation and advice on visa requirements, medical insurance and general concerns. This means providing course information, processing your admission application as efficiently as possible and giving advice on living and studying in Kharkiv. The International Marketing department is responsible for coordinating the promotion of the University and its courses overseas.
The International Marketing department is responsible for coordinating the promotion of the University and its courses overseas. In 2015-2016 academic year the total strength of foreign students is more than 3700. Students from 86 countries are studying in the faculties of Medicine, Dentistry, Pharmacy and post-graduate course. The range of countries from which foreign students come to study at the university is very wide:
Kharkiv National Medical University will shortly start on the spot admissions in different part of the World. For more details please contact LLC Bob Trade – www.bobtrade.net (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)