MCI eligibility certificate
Kharkov National Medical University of Ukraine is recognized by:
- Medical Council of India was established in 1934 under the Indian Medical Council Act, 1933, now repealed, with the main function of establishing uniform standards of higher qualifications in medicine and recognition of medical qualifications in India and abroad. The number of medical colleges had increased steadily during the years after Independence. It was felt that the provisions of Indian Medical Council Act were not adequate to meet with the challenges posed by the very fast development and the progress of medical education in the country. As a result, in 1956, the old Act was repealed and a new one was enacted. This was further modified in 1964, 1993 and 2001. The objectives of the Council are as follows:
- Maintenance of uniform standards of medical education, both undergraduate and postgraduate.
- Recommendation for recognition/de-recognition of medical qualifications of medical institutions of India or foreign countries.
- Permanent registration/provisional registration of doctors with recognised medical qualifications,
- Reciprocity with foreign countries in the matter of mutual recognition of medical qualifications.
Kharkiv National Medical University will shortly start on the spot admissions in different part of the World. For more details please contact LLC Bob Trade – www.bobtrade.net (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)